2010年12月22日星期三

know when to Replica Corum 01140.425000 Padlock Watch quit. To many

Every time I tell one of my friends that I hurt my knee, they say, “But you’re still going to run the marathon, right?” It’s what I get for being predominately friends with ultra marathoners, rock climbers, triathletes and cyclists. No one seems to know when to Replica Corum 01140.425000 Padlock Watch quit. To many, pain is gain. And while I believe in that slogan, too, I don’t want to deal with chronic knee pain year after year because I couldn’t put my marathon dreams on hold to rehabilitate my knee.Today, I have a decision to make: Do I suck it up and run the marathon? Do I walk it?

Do I shoot for a half marathon? Or, do I stand, depressed and feeling like a quitter, on the sidelines while I enviously watch my dear friend and Outside managing editor Alicia Carr Troxell glide across the pavement toward the finish line?What do you Replica Corum 60420.015605 Admirals Cup Watch think?--Christina Erb.It was about four years ago when I first became curious about the CW-X Pro Tights ($97). I had been training for the Philadelphia Marathon, my IT band was enflamed, and I couldn't shuffle through a 2-mile warm-up without first swallowing a handful of ibuprofen. Four weeks before race day,

A couple people were like Hey arent you the Fit Chick? And I was like, Not today!How would you describe your dynamic with your race partner aside from riding? I would assume you are a good mix other wise youd tell him to bugger off. Were both pretty even tempered, so its good. Weve both been racing a long time and know all the crap that Replica Corum 60120.035008 Admiral Cup Maree Watch can happen along the way, so we dont get too excited by good days or down by bad days. And I have no problem telling him to bugger off if hes bugging me...