2010年12月22日星期三

Replica Corum 02320.752205 Bubble Dive Bomber Watch Sixteen-mile runs were halved

We celebrated by cracking open two beers and dipping our front tires into the Mississippi River.So, when I started experiencing severe knee pain in my other knee this past August, I shrugged it off, thinking, “It was a long run. It’ll be fine tomorrow.”It wasn’t.The pain became so bad that two weeks ago I stopped being able to finish my training runs. Replica Corum 02320.752205 Bubble Dive Bomber Watch Sixteen-mile runs were halved. Its really fun to be doing well and having people yelling out stuff like, Go Fit Chick! But I raced X-terra Nats a few years ago and tanked in a big way.

I deemed eighteen-mile runs tortuous. Finally, one day, I pushed through a 20-mile run. I ran painfully slow. My once nine-minute splits transformed into eye watering 15-minute splits. I finished in a painstaking four hours and twenty-eight minutes.Embarrassed, I finally called my brother-in-law, a nurse anesthetist student and former marathon runner, and sought medical advice. “Go to a doctor,” he said. I refused, kept hobbling and whined to my mother.

This is watch that has a tough look to it; the casing is made from stainless steel and aluminium so it is not going to be so heavy that you will not be able to lift your wrist to answer the phone. The main feature is the bright orange LED display; there are twelve Replica Corum 02120.402804 Bubble Quartz Watch bars that illuminate at the press of the button to show the time.Features:Displays the timeMade from AluminiumLED animation modeEnergy saving modeMaximum wrist size: 220 mm (approx.)Case dimensions: 26 mm x 43 mm x 9 mmWeight: 95 gramsWater resistance: 3ATMJapanese and English instructionsThree year warrantyPriced at $230